How Outliers see Possibilities, in What others Fear?
- What does it feel like to be wrong?
- What hidden and self imposed limits do we place on our own capabilities to learn rapidly?
- How can you utilise Ignorance as opportunity and get value for your efforts in terms of R.O.I (Return on Ignorance)?
- Why does fear stop us from making progress and how understanding this can provide us with huge advantages?
- What?s the ?Upside of being wrong? and how Outliers can quickly determine if something they hold as true is wrong they may be onto something extraordinary?
- How perspective is crucial and can offer leverage to others as opposed to trying to convince/argue/persuade/manipulate?
- Learning Outliers ? Charlie Munger & Warren Buffett spend most of their time reading, why?
- Plus why Charlie Munger won?t offer his opinion unless he understands the other side of the argument better than his opponent? And why this really matters?
Click &?Join the Discussion in the Outlier360 group