Skip to content
- Understanding ?danger? and how we can reduce the potential for harm really matters?
- Why do Outliers prepare for this?
- Because Outliers don?t like risks and danger so they do everything they can to minimise it/avoid it?
- Which means preparing for it and making danger an ally rather then seeing it as the enemy?
- Understanding dangerous situations offers massive leverage as well as the opportunity to act in situations where most may freeze?
- The BIG misunderstanding about failure and what it means for people in Silicon Valley?
- How reality can hit us with a cast iron frying pan and how the humility that comes from those experiences and be a springboard for massive success?